09 March 2012

Holi @ DCE Hostel

Holi k din sab khil jaate hai......rangon me rang mil jaate hai.

Had a great time celebrating holi at DCE Campus. Had heard of Holi being celebrated in new techniques over the years, experienced it today.

Started the day around 10 am and greeted everybody "Happy Holi" with gulal. People could be seen in the T-shirts of Yebhi, Innova and TROIKA T-shirts. These entitites could again be seen in the mass again at Holi after the fests. The Bhang stall was set up in the mess. As I was a first timer, got to know from others that you got to have around 6-7 shots to have an effect. I had 4 shots. Though nothing happened but my stomach got full without any reason.

The Bhang!!!
Thanks to our friend chotu who made an arrangement just outside the campus for the celebrations. Had the facilities of fultoo water and gulal. Around 30-40 people made an awesome experience. Water pipes, songs Rain dance and masti. Drenched Mr. Chotu in mud and made the area a mess. Left the area on foot after the enjoyment. But wait something more awaited us.

The Evils!!!
As we entered the campus, we could see shirtless people roaming around in the campus. In no time I saw one friend, who was left behind, coming with torn a T-shirt. In a second I see another one's T-shirt being torn. It was the time when I felt everything has stopped.(Bhang chad gayi). I was just standing at the circle and in a moment I was also attacked. It reminded me of Resident Evil. How helpless could you feel when 15-20 infectious people pounce upon you and leave you to nothing. In no moment I also became one of them. Somehow I got out from there. In the end I was left with a packet with some phones in it. Thank god....I got mine.

Throughout the journey to Hostel, you could not find a single person with T-shirt in one piece. On the road you could find torn pieces of cloth lying around. I also got to see a live attack on a person who was in one-piece. Gosh!!! How terrifying. Got a call from my first friend who got torn that there is something special in the mess. So after some make up, went to mess to see this stuff.

Meri mess in a mess!!! via Umang Sharma
Wah re!!!  The food was so amazing that I ate for about 40 mins. Joking. But 40 mins is not a lie. After the meal, had a bath for about 1 hr and then had a great sleep.

Happy Holi to all.
By Mishraji

No comments:

Post a Comment